rofl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teamraov.com
Sol

Number of posts : 30
Xfire : shadowsniper008
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

The only reason that immigrated Muslims can afford to have so many children is because of welfare and other government programs that help the poor. Basically, we are paying for them to have so many children through taxes. Now im not saying that the poor shouldn't be helped just that they should stop taking advantage of government money and have less children. We are already living in a ridiculously over populated world, i don't see why EVERY Muslim family has to have 8 children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riZ
Chief of Operations
Chief of Operations

Number of posts : 190
Xfire : theffoh
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 pm

so true sol so true....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digital-excellence.net
Messiah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm

its like... my grandpa's dad was one of 14 kids, but back then you kinda had to, to run a farm, and then some of them died early. what the fuck are they using those 8 kids for? >.>

sled dog is snatchin yo sleds up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlaTL!nE
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

islam is a religon u uneducated ass wipes, not a race. a chinese muslim is not an arab, stop looking at them as arabs lol. but this is interesting. and if you paid attention to world events 5 months ago, islam is the largest populated religon in the world

Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 208
Xfire : ptu7

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 am

wow, you know reading your guys comments makes me think? sounds liek a bunch of southern hicks to me no offense. i love all you guys but, your comments make me laugh.
if you know anything about anyones culture you should know, that the reason why muslims have so many kids is not to get aided by the government, its a cultural thing, they have been producing so many children since they fucking sprung. just like the jews anyone every take a look at that? the jews have just as much children as the muslims, where is the wtf on that? everyone wants to put down people and generalize a public without knowing shit. the reason why i am saying this is because i hate when people talk out of thier ass. just makes me think that people especailly in the U.S are really uneducated. like i remember a guy telling me "its good we invaded iraq, cause of what he did on 9-11". seriously? or mcCain "our freinds in south america, spain". serisouly? Palin "i know about foreign policy, cause i see russia from my window". right?
i am not defending anyone here but i will be on whoevers ass who dont knwo what the fuck they are talking about, especially when i dont want to think about you guys as these uneducated barn people.

Number of posts : 30
Xfire : shadowsniper008
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am

Yeah i realize that its part of their culture and religion to have a lot of kids. All i was saying is that the only reason its economically possible for emigrated Muslims to have so many children is because of government welfare programs. I could care less if they had 12-14 kids per couple but only if they could pay to raise them with their own money. While its true that many different groups of people take advantage of government welfare programs, the majority of them are in fact immigrants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrmanth

Number of posts : 31
Xfire : mrmanth

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm

i love all your typos flat. do you realize you make them but just say "fuck it"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Messiah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm

i talked about arabs? ive got friends that are black muslim, white muslim, pretty much any ethnicity you can think of. so o_O to you flat.

also, if the figures in that video are true, the only thing bothering me is the amount of kids, we're in a semi-overpopulated world already, and i really dont wanna live in some box 40 years down the road cause some people decided to have 7 or 8 kids..

sled dog is snatchin yo sleds up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf...   

Back to top Go down

Wtf...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAoV Forums :: RAoV Public :: General-
Jump to: