HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

recruitment by: HooK MaN aka Blacky [Declined]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HooK MaN

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: recruitment by: HooK MaN aka Blacky [Declined]   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

I would like to join this clan with all the clan i seen is like the best one cuz there is leadership not like the other
clans i got to know most of the ppl in this clan i have so xfires of them i think ur guy are really funny and cool u guys dont get mad for everything. Hope to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoob
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 379
Xfire : stoob19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: recruitment by: HooK MaN aka Blacky [Declined]   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

Hook, we all know that you're a good kid. But first, we made a guideline for recruits to follow. The number one thing we need to maintain in our clan is structure, and without that things will fall apart. Also, we feel that we aren't needing younger people in our clan at this time. Of my time being on vent, I haven't really seen you bonding much with a lot of the members after the hours I've seen you on vent. I'm sorry to say but we will not be accepting you in our clan, but I hope to still see you hang out in vent and play on our server.

recruitment by: HooK MaN aka Blacky [Declined]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1