AuthorMessage
wolfy
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 189
Xfire : wolfyretired
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: L4D CHARACTERS?   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey guys, I thought it would be a fun little thing to experiment what everyone thinks about this.
Take note of any l4d character, and just make up your little story for where each came from, what they did before all of this happened, and just random shit =)
Characters:

Tank:
Boomer:
Smoker:
Hunter:
Witch:
Louis:
Zoey:
Bill:
Francis:

BE CREATIVE =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teamraov.com
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Louis had just got done outrunning the cops after robbing a liquor store. When he got home his home boys were all yellin' at him and shit about being late for work. By the time he got to Best Buy, it was already two hours too late. His boss fired him and Louis was ready to start a riot.

Louis ran home, rolled up his sleeves and untucked his shirt. Then he went to his closet and grabbed his slugger and a box. He jolted to his car and started to speed his way to his former workplace. It was getting dark and people seemed to be walking funny out on the streets. Then out of nowhere, and old lady on a cane jumps on his car and starts moaning. Her eyes were blood red and her skin looked pale.

"What the hell!?" Louis cried. He slammed on the brakes and the lady flew off, then he started the car again and ran the bitch over. After he was done, Louis opened the box and out came an uzi. He then went for the back seat and grabbed his baseball bat and left his car.

Suddenly the ground started shaking and a giant monster started running at Louis. "O-oh shit!" Louis started running like Usain Bolt. That tank was fast, but you couldn't out run a black man who just got scared shitless.

He started climbing shit and running until he saw more gunshots. Louis kept booking it until he saw a female fighting off zombies. -ZOMBIES!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!- He broke the bat on an old Mexican zombie and smoke popped out of it. "Run bitch!" Louis screamed as he grabbed the girl's arm and ran towards the tall building. He thew the girl inside and jumped in after her closing the door tight and sealing the door with a pipe.

Suddenly the girl started hitting him. "WOAH!" "Hey, DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM!?"

"You idiot left my friend out there do die!" the girl yelled.

"Uh... Whoops?"

Last edited by decyfer on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
MeatHead

Number of posts : 114
Xfire : wsmmeathead
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 am

Bill was on his way to way to work with a trunk full of grenades and automatic weapons. He was going to show that milqetoasty supervisor and all of his co-workers that his Vietnam stories were not to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluntz

Number of posts : 167
Xfire : dcmagicman
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:30 am

i call t-pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
decyfer
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 213
Xfire : greentide

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am

Louis updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamraov.turtleforum.net
metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:55 am

TANK: Chuck Norris went out to eat some where and saw some mexicans standing on the street (like the zombies in L4D) and decieded to have babies with one... and so when they had the baby it turned into a mutant kick ass killing human machine Very Happy

BOOMER: ok a fat policeman walks into a donut shop eats donuts for about 3 hours straight he gets even fatter how amazing... then they ran out of donuts and he gets angry and since hes angrying hes moving around stirring up the food inside him and pukes on some 1 and then all the homeless people come and eat the food off them but kills them Very Happy

SMOKER: ok a Gene Simmons from Kiss walks into a bar and and started smoking and became known for smoking and his long tounge....
so when he died the other zombies was goona bring him back to life for hot zombie tounge sex :DDD but he decieds that he will use it to kill people who smoke (like bill ) :DD

i am really bored so ima do more l8er Smile hope u like

oh wow he mentioned mexicans in his rofl thats just what me and my 3 firnds call them cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ioclan.com
irish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am

Zoey was putting on her favorite red jacket and tight black pants (sexy right?).To go to her favorite all nighter club.So she got into her prius and drove to the club on the way she noticed a large crowd gathering on the street so she said ill go check it out.Once she got to about 20 feet away from the now moaning crowd she got out of the car she started walking towards the group and she could see peices of red meat flying up in the air in the middle of the group.Then all of a sudden she heard a weird moan and all of assuden a hooded man jumped on her and tryed to take off her pants.But they were SO damn tight that he decided to scratch them off. Then all of a sudden a biker shot the fucker in the head and the biker told Zoey "You Dumb Bitch those are zombies" so now Zoey is tripping balls and saying i left my girlfreind at the house i got to get to her..(Lol) but when she got into the house the door was busted down and she heard crying she and the biker ( the biker came along cause he thought he might get some action) went into the house and there was zoey's girlfreind on the floor in her blood stained bra and thong and zoey the dumb bitch that she is touched her girlfreind and the now undead girl squealed and attacked zoey the biker shot her ass in the head to and then thew biker said "you are a dumb bitch arent you" then he said come on we got to meet up with a crazy old guy and a scared black man.Zoey said okay but let me change into my other red jacket and even tighter pants!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Messiah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 315
Xfire : vicky2526

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 pm

irish wrote:
Zoey was putting on her favorite red jacket and tight black pants (sexy right?).To go to her favorite all nighter club.So she got into her prius and drove to the club on the way she noticed a large crowd gathering on the street so she said ill go check it out.Once she got to about 20 feet away from the now moaning crowd she got out of the car she started walking towards the group and she could see peices of red meat flying up in the air in the middle of the group.Then all of a sudden she heard a weird moan and all of assuden a hooded man jumped on her and tryed to take off her pants.But they were SO damn tight that he decided to scratch them off. Then all of a sudden a biker shot the fucker in the head and the biker told Zoey "You Dumb Bitch those are zombies" so now Zoey is tripping balls and saying i left my girlfreind at the house i got to get to her..(Lol) but when she got into the house the door was busted down and she heard crying she and the biker ( the biker came along cause he thought he might get some action) went into the house and there was zoey's girlfreind on the floor in her blood stained bra and thong and zoey the dumb bitch that she is touched her girlfreind and the now undead girl squealed and attacked zoey the biker shot her ass in the head to and then thew biker said "you are a dumb bitch arent you" then he said come on we got to meet up with a crazy old guy and a scared black man.Zoey said okay but let me change into my other red jacket and even tighter pants!

NEEDS MOAR TIGHT PANTS

sled dog is snatchin yo sleds up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J0hn_G4lt

Number of posts : 22
Xfire : kingchideau876
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 am

Messiah wrote:
irish wrote:

NEEDS MOAR TIGHT PANTS

YES pl0X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnchideau.blogspot.com/
metallikatz

Number of posts : 24
Xfire : Metalliktz
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm

ok 1 day a mexican drug dealer walks around mexico trying to sell drugs thats in his coat. so a cop see's him seeling drugs so the mexican runs right... starts jumping fences and running trying to get away.... so he goes on a roof top. by now theres like 10 cops chasing him he jumps roof to roof and gets at this 1 part where its really far away he barly makes it... the cops dont try so the dealer turns around walks backgrounds and laughs at the cops and falls off the roof and lands on the back of a pickup truck. (not knowing it was a US government truck that tests new experiments on people) but as hes falling he sees there more bodys in the truck.... now hes knocked out and a couple hours l8er he awakes in room with an drug IV in him and an intercom comes on and says "alright u piece's of shit ur all goona be tested on, so get in a line. so dumbfounded by whats happaning they get in a line. and gets put into another room and falls asleep when hes wakes up he has the urge to eat people for some reason so he chases some 1 down and jumps a fence and relizes that he can jump high... so he leaves and find this hot chick with tight ass pants with on and a uzi following a black dude with a shotty and jumps on zoey and tries to rape her but ends up eating her and the black dude saves her and says dumb bitch lets go

i know amazing... jk i cant tell stories worth crap...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ioclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D CHARACTERS?   

Back to top Go down

L4D CHARACTERS?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1